Me

Mijn foto
IDE student at TU Delft - love being busy

donderdag 1 december 2011

Suitcase

Packed my suitcase ( + some more bags because it didn't fit ;) ) this week because I'm staying at Karim's place for 2 weeks! He lives in the neighborhood but it feels like a little vacation :), which I desperately need!

Last spring when I also stayed over and packed almost only pink hue clothing! The time before that blue, so this time I went for red and other warm color tones, including the suitcase itself!





AAH I did not mean to, wanted to post my new jacket when it was ready, but I see it on the upper left corner of the first picture! An orange tone jacket :) whole self made! Will also post some pics of it.. but it is not ready yet. I was in a dilemma for the buttons! haha

Next pictures are without the sleeves :)






Till next time!!


xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten