Me

Mijn foto
IDE student at TU Delft - love being busy

zondag 16 september 2012

Loods 5

One of my favorite places to score new or old stuff for decoration :)
I dont have my own place yet but still I have to buy things for in my future home!

Loods 5 is a huge store in an older IKEA building. the last time I went there, like a month ago, they didn't have this new department with vintage! I really love vintage, especially wooden items in white or pastels. The only thing i was a little bit scared of were the pictures of people of 50+ years ago. They scared the ..... out of me. Those people actually lived and I think they passed away now. Why in the world do you want to buy some one else's pictures.... creepy... Prices of items vary a lot. It looks like the price tags are random placed.

Here's a little impression of the Vintage department at Loods 5 in Sliedrecht. just 10 minutes away from my house :)







with my mum <3

Have to save some money when I got my own place! I would buy so many cute things :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten