Me

Mijn foto
IDE student at TU Delft - love being busy

zondag 16 september 2012

Update September

Eventhough it's still summer in our little country, the temperatures tell me something else. One of my favorite moments of the year : Fall temperatures without rain! Oh I love these chilly days. With temperatures as these ( 15 degrees ) I like to wear different layers of my favorite colors. because you wear layers you can mix as many as you want! Mostly I match little things like tops and shoes, or bag with vest or gilet etc :)
Here are a few of my fav outfits of these weeks






Also wore my self made top ^_^

My hair color is changing again, due to the weather and lack of sunshine in Holland my hair is getting darker at the roots; the rest has seen some more sun so is lighter. now i have some contrast in my hair; I do like it :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten