Me

Mijn foto
IDE student at TU Delft - love being busy

donderdag 9 februari 2012

new post!





This is been a weird week; My great granny died and my sister had an operation for her shoulder. Going to pick her and my mum up after I finished a meeting at school. At 1 o'clock in the noon we are at the funeral. Never been at a cemetery though.. and only buried my rabbits, guinea pigs and rats, so really don't know what to expect.

I did start "haken" in dutch.. something like knitting only not with two sticks; but only with one stick wit a little hook on it's end. I started with some nonsense which I shall put here next time. and also started to make a blue-ish plaid as in the picture above.
found it.... " Crochet " 




Also sketched a lot in my sketchbook :) will post these things on my other blogs in the near future! > www.kimmonster.blogspot.com < 

xoxo






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten