♥ potholders how to ♥
How I did it
- first make a granny square you like. I would choose for a more closed pattern one.
- make it a little bit smaller than an existing potholder
- put a backside on it. I used stretchy cotton because it's my first time
- sew the back to the granny square, I use different methods..
- crochet more edges to the potholder until it's the size you want it.
My crochet kit for the potholders
I took it everywhere where I could crochet a bit :)
Hand sewn edge
- Tip -
Make it yourself the way you like it to have (:
With hot choc and a fruit boost for instance