Me

Mijn foto
IDE student at TU Delft - love being busy

dinsdag 26 februari 2013

Some big projects coming up

I love to restyle old furniture
Most of the time I only paint them

Sometimes they are lovely already so I leave them the way I found them
In a few months my boyfriend and I will have our own place, so some projects have to be finished before we can use them! 

In the last few years I bought amazingly many stuff.. like 7 chairs I need to fix and paint, several little tables/ cabinets.. The last few weeks we also got some huge furniture!

Two of the chairs i bought for €2.50 at a thrift shop, are already painted a few years ago. the other 5 will have to be painted in the upcoming weeks :)


 huge project cabinet #1 and #2 don't have any pictures ! OOPS 
Huge dressoir project #3
This cabinet will be all white, inside out, all drawers etc! 
I will start with it in the next weekend ( hopefully ! )

project perfect ! The wood of this huge closet is just perfect. 
I don't think we will adjust this one! Painting it won't make it more perfect.


full van with the projects!
in the front right you see another little tv-cabinet. I will try to fix the doors next week or so, and also paint it white like the dressoir project #3

♥ Sneak peek of our lovely table, bought it like this 

When everything has it's own place in our little house, I will post new pictures including the between phases pics.

-x-


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten