Me

Mijn foto
IDE student at TU Delft - love being busy

zondag 5 juni 2011

Day at work

Such a nice quit Sunday, time to post some looks and stat with some homework!
Aaaah yesterday at work was embarrassing! I fell of the chairs! Now i have 4 blue stripes on my left arm, a haematocele ( internet dictionary :P ) and it hurts! and my left leg is also bruised on some places.. even as my buttttt.. pretty charming! and my shoulder hurts and i have no strength in my thumb anymore!

But i will post the look :) i didn't fell with these shoes, I changed them because it was way to hot in the office and I walked a lot downstairs to get some drinks, so I changed them to flipflops.. Apparently I can't walk on flipflops! OMG


It's my self made skirt with a taupe belt :)


xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten