Me

Mijn foto
IDE student at TU Delft - love being busy

zondag 19 juni 2011

old boyfriend jeans

My boyfriend has to many jeans ! So i got two pair of jeans from him! We got the same size!
I used them as working pants when i am painting, but I have already so much of those 'working' pants, so I decided to cut them off!!

I put on the jeans first, so you can see  how short you are going to make em.

It doesn't matter you don't cut the pants of in a nice way, I really can't! so i fold over this part.
And again..

Also did this with the other pants. Made them difference by length.


And there we are! two new pairs of shorts!! by H&M and me :)
I think I am also going to throw one of them in bleach. Because they really look the same this way.



total costs €0,-

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten