Me

Mijn foto
IDE student at TU Delft - love being busy

donderdag 30 juni 2011

Internet order!

Just saw some cute dresses on www.shopvip.com and I just ordered three of them! I hope they will fit! they look awesome with those flower prints on it!

I made some screenshots :


And if they don't fit I make one myself, I don't think the pattern is too difficult! Only I don't know for sure if I can make strapless dresses :) but the right one will work for me!


Dresses by Smashed Lemon €16,- each!

Some detail of the right dress :

Said goodbye to my parents and little sister this morning, they are on their way to Croatia! And I just stay at home, also because I've my last test of Statistics today, and I look after all the animals we have :). I'm also going on a holiday! But I will tell next time.

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten